Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
A walk around the village Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
A walk around the village Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
A walk around the village Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
A walk around the village Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
A walk around the village Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A walk around the village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star
Dem' Reps : 2

Character
Race: Human

A walk around the village Empty
PostSubject: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Penny's morning walk around the bushland's quickly leaded her to mimiga village, one of her favourite places on the island. She would love to walk around and see the life and enjoyment that the mimiga's had and also have a quick dip in the villages pool!.

Usually Penny would go to the town after her Morning walks anyway. She would often play a dangerous game called "Dodge a spike!" where she dodges each spike that were around the bushland's, which would make her exhausted with all the jumping and sliding.

Penny came by one of the doors from above the village. She looked down towards it as she sees mimiga's run around, doing there everyday things.

She looked at one of the chains below her that were holding platforms, planning to fall to one of them and slide down.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 am

(( Usin' Liv :3 ))

Liv looked at the human girl and hunched down next to her to stare at the chain. "That look'th fun," said she, probably louder than was absolutely necessary. "But I wouldn't try it withouth gloveth, even with paw'th!" She flexed her paws, and stared at the thick chain links, which would probably hurt sliding down. She was only in town to see her parents, but this girl looked pretty fun. Liv hadn't met all the people in bushlands. She usually only dealt with a few, like Ben the butcher, and Maker or Bobby Challenger. But she was pretty certain everyone in Grasstown had heard of her, or maybe just heard her screaming bloody murder at the Critters.
"Watcher' name? I'm Liv." She held out a paw to the human, grinning.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Penny was looking down when a loud voice was heard behind her, she almost fell but managed to keep her balance. She quickly turned around only to see a Female Mimiga behind her..Who's name is Liv..She seems pretty friendly..Well most mimiga's are..

"Nice to meet you Liv, I'm Penny..Penny Benson, assistant of the wonderful Professor Riley...Who is still in the sand zone.." Penny said cheerfully and listened to Liv's advice about sliding down to the village with the chains..

"Well it is my first time sliding down these chains..I usually climb down but i thought this would be more funner instead.." She said.

"I also don't have any gloves..Me and Riley prefer to do things without them.."
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:37 pm

"Never heard of a profethor Wriley," said she, slightly tripping over the R in Riley. "What'th he profeth?" She looked back down to the chain, and wondered if her parents had gloves. They usually had most things, but Mimiga didn't usually use gloves, what with their hands being padded and fur-covered. Liv suddenly spoke. "You live in the Thand Thone? Or ith tha'th justh where thith Riley live'th? Never met ya' before, in Grathtown."
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Penny tried to understand the way Liv spoke. "Riley is a scientist who sometimes uses the houses teleporter to do missions..He bring's me along most of the time, but not now..And he usually keeps to himself..He vaguely tells me anything about the people he meets when he goes on a solo adventure..We also live together in a tall house in the bushland's..I took a path here during my morning walk..And while playing a fun game i made, if that was what your trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Liv crossed her arms, and stuck out her lower lip. "I'm not tha'th hard to underthand, am I?" But the mimiga could never stay mad long, so she smiled again. "Riley doe'th thound interethting, though." She looked back over the edge, and tapped her foot for a second. "Tell ya' what. If you come with me to my houth, and we get thome gloveth, we can thlide down thethe chain'th! And after that, we could head back to Buthlandth to blow up,thome critterth!" She nearly bounced up and down from excitement, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Penny looked at the chains below..They did look pretty dangerous..Her Hands could be damaged to the point of not being any use to her again!, although she has to wear the only material that's uncomfortable for her..Gloves..

"Fine, I'll come with you to get some gloves..But I'll only wear them once..The other reason i don't wear gloves is because i find them uncomfortable to wear.." Penny said with a sigh.."So, where do your Parents live..In the bushland's or do they live down in the village and we have to go down the jumping way?" She said
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Liv snorted, and shoved her palms out in front of her. "You think glove'th are annoying with fingerth? Try it with paw'th and fur!" She listened to Penny, but her mind was on everything she was planning on doing today. "Yeah, they live'th here, down in the rethidential area. Tho we gotta jump back down to thee if my mom'th got gloveth." She hopped a couple times, and started down to the houses below, scarcely waiting for Penny to catch up to her.

(( Something you seem to be doing a lot is putting two periods at the end of a sentence. While you might use this for when someone's talking, it makes your posts sound kind of subdued ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:43 pm

(Oh right sorry, I do that a lot. Also just in case you were wondering were at that part of the village where your spawn on the Map maker sorry that i did not mention this before. I'll try and stop adding more dots in the future!)

Penny cutted Liv off in the middle of the sentence when she mentioned that they had to jump down to the village. "RIGHT LETS JUMP!" Penny said gleefully as she jumped from the edge to the first platform. However when attempting to jump on the first small square platform. She slipped and fell..landing to the next biggest platform. Face first, Penny looked up to Liv..now with a bleeding nose.

"Ow.." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:55 pm

(( Sorry xD ))

Liv put a paw over her mouth, and hopped back up to Penny. "Are you alright? Ith your nothe buthted?" She pinched the bridge of the girl's nose and felt a bit, but it seemed okay. "How are your teeth?" She looked worriedly at Penny, hoping she was okay. Yes, most of the Mimiga in the town could hop around on all the surfaces, but human were really just too fragile for the island in general. The island was just too rocky and dangerous what with all the rocks and danger and such.

"Right, just pinch your nothe and don't die of blood lothh." She helped Penny up, and put an arm under hers and on her shoulder, steadying her. "Are your legth good? I can help you down the retht of the way."
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:24 pm

Penny got up thanks to the support of Liv, her bones don't seem broken. "I think its only my nose that's sore, and bloody..I'm lucky to survive that fall, if i fell from the edge, then i would of broken my Legs. thank you for the support Liv!" She said to her.."Now lets go see your parents!" Said Penny as she pointed to the village, where the location of Livs parents are!
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Liv hopped down the last platform to her house, and looked back to make sure Penny had made it okay. She then skipped over to her house's door, and turned the knob. Inside, it was bright and cheery with flowery wallpaper (which would be sort of like food patterning for a human) and there was a long counter across the center of the room, on which carious cooking implements were organized.

"Mom? Dad?" Liv pattered over to the stairway behind the counter, looking up it.

"Oh, just a minute," called a jovial voice from up the stairs. This was her mother. When she got to the base of the stairs, one could see that she was slightly shorter than most, and a bit plump. She wore afish-patterned apron and was carrying a cardboard box labeled 'CLOCKS,' which Liv could only question.

"Mom, you got any thick gloves?" Liv asked.

"Oh, well, you might want to ask your father about that. He'd have 'em, I'm sure. He's upstairs." She bustled past, and out the door.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:11 am

(Sorry if i made a few mistakes, i'm sick.)

Penny held her nose tightly to stop more blood from gushing out, she dosent want to faint from Bloodloss now will she?. She followed Liv to her house and entered. Penny looked around at the wonderful furniture. "Woah Liv..your parents have such wonderful Furniture, it's so..bright!" Penny said to Liv accidently letting go of her nose, with a bit of blood coming out her nose. "Uh oh, where dose your parents keep the tissues?" she said as she walked towards the counter in hopes of finding some.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Liv's eyes widened comically as Penny walked in, still holding her nose. "That mutht've been a bad one, if it'th not over by now!" She dashed over to the sink on the left side of the counter, over which hung a roll of paper towels. She ripped one off, and handed it to penny after folding it in half. "Sorry, no tissues. It's only luck we got paper towels-mam got a box'th of 'em off a human trader a week or tho back." She snorted, thinking of the silly man and his dragon-puu-thing. "But yeah, c'mon, the glove'th might be upthtairth!"
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:38 pm

"Meh, happens a lot when im with Riley" Penny said as she took the folded paper towel and ripped it in half, she then stuffed two bits of it up her nose and putted the rest in a nearby trash can. The two bits of towel quickly turning dark red. " there, i'll just leave these on for awhile. So, lets go see your dad?" Said Penny as she walked up the stairs to meet Liv's father.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Liv knocked on the study door- solid oak. Nothing got through that door. So after a couple seconds of no answer she opened it and dashed up the her had, who was sitting at the desk reading, back to her. "Daaad, you got any glove'th? Thick oneth, for thliding down the chain'th."

Her father turned around, mock surprise on his face. "Oh, back again so soon, are you? Yeah, I've got a pair or two." He got up, and he winced as his spine clicked. He wasn't quite so young anymore. "I think they might be in this trunk'" said he, kicking open a chest in the far right corner of the room. It had all sorts of things in it, but Liv had seen it all before. After a couple seconds, he pulled three pairs of leather mittens out. "Ah, there you are!" He just then seemed to notice Penny. "Oh, who's your friend? Meet her in the Bushlands?" He walked over to Penny, raising a hand to shake. "I'm Mike, Liv's dad. Also, it's better if you pinch your nose just below the bridge, so you lost less blood." He gestured with his own nose, which was definitely not built the same way. But Liv's dad knew a lot of things about humans, and everything else too.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:23 am

Penny followed Liv upstairs, looking at the wonderful wallpaper as she did so. She then ran into Liv's father Mike. "Why hello Liv's father Mike!" Penny said as she shook his hand and bowed down to him, stuttering a bit when she heard a click noise coming from him. She then looked back up to him "why yes, i am from the Bushlands like most humans these days, Penny Benson is my name. But i also prefer just stuffing two pieces of paper towels up my nose, its more comfortable for me then it is for some." Penny then looked at the 3 pairs of Leather mittens, her face looking confused..

"Are you sure they will fit me, they look too small?"
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Mike frowned, sizing Penny's hands. "Eh, they're made for paws and claws, not hands. But I think the biggest should fit." He passed her a pair that was a couple sizes larger than the others. "When I used to go sliding down those things, those were my gloves." He shook his head, as if chasing away his memories. "Well, you two have fun!" He sat back down as Liv giggled, and ran out the door.

She pulled on a pair of the gloves, and they fit like... Well, gloves. The third pair were even smaller, so she knew they wouldn't fit any better. "Tho, wanna go thlide down thome chain'th?"
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:04 am

Penny looked at Mikes gloves, they look like they can fit it, she might as well try. She looked back at Mike. "Thank you, i'll make sure they don't get ruined and be used for proper care." As Penny said that a small rip was heard as she putted on the gloves. Her eyes widen as she saw the pair of gloves slowly start to rip open. "Ahh!" Penny screamed as she putted her hands into her skirt pocket.

"These fit well, Lets go Liv, Thank you Mike!" Penny said to Mike as she walked back down the stairs and outside. She then took off the gloves, there is now a noticeable rip was see on the centre of both pairs.

"Great, There ripped. Liv and Mike might freak if they see this!. And im not good at sewing so i cant sew the centre back closed!" Penny said to herself in utter panic!
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:49 am

(( I am really sorry. But I have no idea how to respond to that post. I don't even know what to say. ))
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:06 am

(Thats ok, I'll get Penny back to Liv.)

An idea sprung from Penny's head, maybe there's a repair shop nearby or maybe Riley knows how to sew!. She removed the gloves and putted them in her skirt pocket before walking into the house. She looked upstairs, waiting for Liv to come down.

"Liv?. Are you Still up there?. Sorry if i ran off, but i'm ready to go to the bushland's now!" she said from downstairs.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:53 am

Liv hopped sown the stairs, right up to Penny. "Ready to go to the Buthlandth already? But we heven't thlid down any chain'th yet!" She grinned, pulling Penny along with her out the door. "Tho, what'll it be, do what we were gonna do, or mix thingth up and do thomething elthe?" Liv really didn't care as long as whatever it was wasn't boring like sewing or playing dolls.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:04 am

"Uhh yeah. I just suddenly realised that chain sliding was boring and doing stuff in the bushland's would be more fun!, like dodge a spike!" Penny said cheerfully while sweating suspiciously at the same time. She has to find something to fix Mikes gloves or else he'll probably freak out and think she's a bad influence for Liv. that was when Penny remembered that Riley used to have a sewing machine that he threw into the backyard, dubbing it a "Failed Talent" of his, hopefully it still works.

"Hey, maybe Professor Riley is back from the sand zone, do you want to meet him?" Penny said to Liv, trying to convince her to go back to the bushland's so she can get the sewing machine and attempt to fix the gloves.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:12 am

"Are you okay? You're acting frithky." She looked Penny over, but she didn't look pale or excessively flush like she was sick. "Whatever, thure. Tho, Riley'th gonna be in the Buthlandth?" Liv didn't see how an adrenaline-packed activity like sliding down thick, interlocked loops of iron could be boring, nor did she know what "Dodge a spike" was, but she really was happy to do anything as long as it wasn't genuinely boring.

"Tho, let'th get going?" She pointed upwards, to where the teleporter room was.
Back to top Go down
Curlystop
Evil to the Core
Curlystop

Polar Star

Character

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:49 am

"Yeah I'm fine and yes he will probably!" Penny said as she walked towards the platforms that leaded to the teleporter room. "Right, here I go again. Hopefully I won't fall." Penny said jokingly to Liv as she started to climb and jump on each platform. Having a bit difficulty and almost slipping on the last one in the process, but Penny managed to make it to the teleporter room door.

Penny took a deep breath before looking down to Liv. "Ok Liv, your turn!" She said to her mimiga friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk around the village   A walk around the village Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

A walk around the village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cave Story Roleplay :: Roleplay Areas :: Mimiga Town-
Jump to: