Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
The wanderer Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
The wanderer Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
The wanderer Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
The wanderer Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
The wanderer Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The wanderer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Dem' Reps : 14

Character
Race: Mimiga

The wanderer Empty
PostSubject: The wanderer   The wanderer Hm170U9Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Name: Currently unknown. He doesn't give his name out, but will respond to 'Spark'.

Race: Mimiga.

Age: With Mimiga, you cant really tell. They all look like they arn't a day over seven. This one looks like he's ten, at most. Actual age closer to around twenty two.

Physical Description: 'Spark' is kind of an oddball. He isn't build like the other Mimiga. Most are thick-chested with somewhat stubby arms, but this guy is long and lanky. His ears seem to be clipped. They go down to the side of his head and end there. He tends to keep his face hidden behind his dark-red scarf. His eyes are a dark shade of blue. Once again, unlike the others, he isn't wearing just a sweater. He looks like he's build for combat, the way he dresses; pants thick enough to keep out the wind of the Outer Wall, while being tied down for movement with what seems to be medical tape. On his hands are a set of well-worn fingerless gloves, tied about both hands (and indeed, up his arms) is another set of medical tape. It seems he's kept his nails filed and clean. On his body is a showel of sorts, red like his scarf. It's tattered and worn, like he's fought one to many fights in it. A hood is connected to the back that he tends to pull over his head when confronted with others. Holes are cut for his ears. Goes down to his thigh. Across his back is this old sheath that looks like it was made in a hurry. The only personal charm on the whole outfit is a small metal buckle on the front of the strap. It seems to be rather valuable to him, judging by the way he keeps it from others.

Personality: 'Spark' doesn't speak often; many don't get to know him proper. A lot of Mimiga who meet him think he's a cold, unfeeling individual; it's the exact opposite. If you can gain his trust (good luck with that), that Mimiga will climb the outer wall and fling himself off the balcony for you. Unless you try to steal that buckle or his shovel, you cant really upset him. Expect him to lie and cheat; but he has a code of honor and he sticks to it, as long as the person he's lying/cheating/stealing from/to hasn't lied/cheated/stole from him, he'll make sure to repay the other at some point.

Personal History: Very much kept to himself. He refuses to give any kind of information about himself or where he came from out.

Weaponry: A shovel. To be specific, a shovel with a razor-sharp blade and slightly hooked edges on the area you place your foot. Judging by the way he handles it, he's used it for most of his life. The shaft of the tool ends in a small loop. It looks like a combination of a shovel and a podao. About the length of a sword.

Magical Tallents: Other than what seems to be the ability to vanish into crowds or from allyways, 'Spark' dosn't seem to have any.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Climbing. With the combination of a slightly elongated body and a climbing tool that stands as high as his chest, he can climb better than most Mimiga. Some say he can move as quick as a Mimiga with a Booster on his feet, but that's hearsay. He can't move that fast; he can scale a building right-quick, but he sure as hell cant run that fast. He moves a touch faster than most do, but that's most likely due to the way he's built. He's lean and can lift his own weight, but he's rubbish in a elongated fist-fight. But of course; he doesn't play fair, he cheats. If you start a fight with him expect him to go for the eyes. He bruises surprisingly easily. Talking about his family seems to cause difficulties. He's a bit wild when he cant use his Shovel, he might freak out. Due to the way his shovel rests in it's sheath, it can fall out if he's bounced hard. For a climber, he cant jump very high. He seems to have poor eyesight in the dark.

Other: He can be seen getting boozed up. He enjoys eating carrots. Run rabbit run, dig that hole. Forget the sun.

Last edited by Rabbot32 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it not-suck.)
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character
Race: Robot

The wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer   The wanderer Hm170U9Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Ah, it seems you haven't seen the Template. Use that.
New and Shiny
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

The wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer   The wanderer Hm170U9Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:35 pm

The Glaggy One wrote:
Ah, it seems you haven't seen the Template. Use that.
New and Shiny
This was a WIP. Last night when I signed up my head hurt to the point of blaaaaargh. I plan to fix it up.

Edit: Finished. Please note that the good sir was suppose to be a joke character, a guy who went around exploring the island despite the place being abandoned, like the forum.

Last edited by Rabbot32 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because fuck you.)
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer   The wanderer Hm170U9Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Haha, s'fine. But maybe a 'WIP' in the name would of helped.

The character looks pretty good, very original! But, having only one sentence in personality, I'll ask for just a bit more. Though, that is an admirable one sentence. History is O.K. as just that, but I will expect Flashbacks ^_^

EDIT: Wow. You edited it while I was typing this. Okay, I will now... Re-read.

EDIT 2: Yeah. Still need a wee bit in Personality.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
Rabbot32
Spark of Hope
Spark of Hope
Rabbot32

Character

The wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer   The wanderer Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:36 am

The Glaggy One wrote:
Haha, s'fine. But maybe a 'WIP' in the name would of helped.

The character looks pretty good, very original! But, having only one sentence in personality, I'll ask for just a bit more. Though, that is an admirable one sentence. History is O.K. as just that, but I will expect Flashbacks ^_^

EDIT: Wow. You edited it while I was typing this. Okay, I will now... Re-read.

EDIT 2: Yeah. Still need a wee bit in Personality.

Done.
Back to top Go down
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic

Character

The wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wanderer   The wanderer Hm170U9Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:28 am

Very good, I approve!