Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Do you want to Log in? if you dont have an account already, please create one! The forum needs you, and there is tons of cool stuff you are missing out on!
Cave Story Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Top RP Sites
Cave-Net
Cave-Net
Latest topics
» Inactivity?
What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9by Venus Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:34 am

» Water, water rushing through (B.W. III)
What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9by So much fire Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:54 am

» I think it's about that time, again...
What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9by Jpzarde Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm

» Super Smash Brothers Life Itself
What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9by Curlystop Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:58 am

» --Wadotix--
What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9by Hax4Ever Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:23 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe
Dem' Reps : 1

What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Empty
PostSubject: What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?   What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:03 pm

[postbg=https://i.imgur.com/Fh9TWYx.png]We all have our favorite games we love above all else( Oh how I love Devil Survivor so~), so have any of you ever had a thought of what YOU would do if you were the star of the show their? Or if you were the villan, if that kind of deal is your thing(Bad guys are often just as interesting, if not more so, than the protag). Oh, andĀ the characters don't have to be justĀ from cave story. They can be from any game, so don't hold out!
Back to top Go down
Hax4Ever
Admin
Hax4Ever

Magic
Dem' Reps : 5

Character
Race: Robot

What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?   What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Antagonist of Cave Story? I would be smart and take out the Mimiga while they're alone. Backstabbing intensifies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hax4ever.us
The Lithping One
Admin
The Lithping One

Magic
Dem' Reps : 15

Character

PostSubject: Re: What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?   What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Oooh, this looks fun. But my favorite game really is Cave Story xD

If I were in Quote's place? I wouldn't have bothered fighting Balrog at the first encounter, I would've tried to get on the doctor's good side via Misery. No reason not to trust me, really, I'm an amnesiac robot. So Misery takes me to the Doctor, I kill him and Misery/Balrog probably don't retaliate because they ah... They probably don't care at all what happens to the Doc, haha.

If I were in the Doctor's place? I would have, right after getting my two lackeys, drilled Misery on her situation because the other one looks a bit thick. She tells me about Ballos because presumably she has to, and I either A) Leave the island like a sensible person or B) Leave the island like a slightly less sensible person, screaming. Because, really? Don't mess with that stuff, it never ends up right.
Back to top Go down
https://cavestoryroleplay.rpg-board.net
So much fire
Greedy
So much fire

Blade
Dem' Reps : 4

Character

PostSubject: Re: What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?   What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:26 am

Stomp everything's face in
Back to top Go down
LordWindos
Lazor Beamz
LordWindos

Scythe
Dem' Reps : 1

PostSubject: Re: What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?   What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 pm

If were to chose, I'd be the dashing Doctor(Handsome rouge, isn't he?). First thing I would do is Use the unlimited power I got from the crown to just straight up incinerate any pesky do-gooders(deep fried Quote, any one?). Then I'd just consolidate all my resources, practice with my powers, make many plans and back up plans(and contingency plan for all of my plans), and read the evil overlord list for anything I might have missed. Then I just straight up demand the world give in to my demands, or face furry hell of all kinds and magical lazer beams of death.

Once that is done, I'd just kick back and relax as the world grovels at my feet. And I would give free internet to everyone to keep them happy. After all, what would we be without the interweb?
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Don't get lost
The Doctor

Magic
Dem' Reps : 0

PostSubject: Re: What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?   What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 am

First things first, as the Doctor, I would ask Balrog what he really is. (I'd guess a toaster) Then I would command Misery to incinerate Kazuma with lightning, and I'd eat him with fried turkey. After that, I would reprogram Quote, and make him do as I command. (Same with Curly) Then, I would eat even more fried turkey, and while I do that, Quote and Curly will destroy all Mimiga. (It would only take a day or two. I mean come on! They're killer-robots in the first place...) Then I'd go to sleep.

Such a happy ending :,)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?   What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game? Hm170U9

Back to top Go down

What woulld you do if you were the protagonist(or antagonist) of your favortie game?
Page 1 of 1